College weight gain can sabotage you getting laid in college
Burn belly fat and make yourself more appealing to college women
Male belly fat is a complete turn-off to women. College weight gain will sabotage your goal of getting laid in college each semester. However, you can burn belly fat with commitment and a proven program.
Sometimes known as the Freshman 15, the storage of male abdominal fat during your college years will hurt you both socially and health wise in all the years following. Get in the habit of burning belly fat now. Become the alpha-male of seeing the Big Picture.
Burn this into your brain:
1. Chicks see flabby guys as soft, weak in self-discipline, and wussy. Hey...I know it may not be true, but "Perception is Reality" to almost everyone, especially college women.
2. Women are physically drawn to guys who have the "lean, Hollywood look." They do not care one bit for the bulky, hyper-dense, steroid-jacked, bodybuilder image. Instead, they want the guy they bring to bed to look tight, fit, and coiled with energy.
If you are carrying some extra male abdominal fat, need to lose love handles, or just plain look soft...YOU CAN CHANGE THIS. It is going to come down to you making a choice to run your life like a man...or cave in like a dorm pussy. If you really want to look better, and get laid in college, then you will need to be more mature in your goals, actions, and follow-through.
You have full independence in college. Mommy and your high school guidance counselor are not keeping an eye on you. Now is the time to make grown-man decisions about what you will eat, how regularly and hard you will workout/run, what foods and situations you will say "No" to, and how you will conduct your life.
A dorm pussy would see this scenario as way too much trouble...and time away from their video games. Of course, dorm pussies don't get laid in college.
Get rid of male belly fat
Here are a few easy tips to get you started on getting rid of college weight gain and making yourself physically more attractive to women on campus. Only you can decide...Do you want to get fat in college or do you want to get laid in college?
* Start drinking more water - Water is vital to all body functions. It makes it easier for organs to work and remove toxins from your body. It also makes you feel more full. Lots of times, guys will think they are hungry when actually they are experiencing mild dehydration. Yeah, you're going to whiz a lot when you first start integrating this habit, but your body will adapt as your systems gains strength.
* Start eating a good breakfast - Get your butt out of bed and get a good breakfast in you. NOT a big breakfast...a good breakfast. Make sure it contains a fruit, complex carbs (like oatmeal) and a solid protein source (like eggs...NOT sausage.) STAY AWAY from fast food breakfasts. STAY AWAY from pancakes and waffles with syrup.
* Stop eating crap food and fast food - Yes, I know pizza, bread sticks, jumbo bacon burgers, brownies, donuts, and desserts all taste good...but they have NO muscle-building or fat-fighting qualities. You must commit to eating the same foods an Olympic athlete or NFL player would eat...fresh fruit (NOT sugary fruit juices), vegetables, and solid protein sources like fish, turkey, or skinless chicken breasts with each meal.
* Start eating grown-man snacks - Guys out in real life who are getting it done on their job, with their health, and in the bedroom DO NOT eat dorm pussy snacks like candy bars, sugar cereal, or chicken nuggets. They munch on an apple, carry chicken breasts to work, or pop a small handful of almonds. There is no reason why you cannot commit to a more mature approach. Do you want to get fat in college...or get laid in college? Never lose site of the goal.
* Start working out and make it a habit - Building lean muscle mass will naturally increase your metabolism. You do not have to train like a Navy SEAL, but you must commit to doing something physically demanding each day. I don't mean shooting baskets with the guys. You either need to be in the weight room, or walking/running for at least 40 minutes everyday. Here is a proven weight training program that will help you build fat-burning muscle.
Getting rid of male belly fat is all up to you
Nobody can do this for you. If you are overweight, look soft, and want to make changes that will help you get laid in college...only YOU can make it happen. You must learn how your body (fat storage and muscle building) is effected by food.
You must calculate how many calories (usually about 2000 - 2200) you need each day...and maintain a slight deficit to promote progressive fat loss.
You must make grown-man decisions about quality food choices, and NOT going back for seconds of pasta at the university cafeteria.
You must make the decision to limit your beer intake. You must make the decision to workout/run instead of going back to take a nap like 40 other dorm pussies in your housing unit.
You must make the decision burn belly fat and get laid in college.
Think how it would feel 12 months from now when you took off your shirt at a cookout or pool party and knew the girls were checking you out. Use your college years wisely. Everyday you lose is one you will never get back.
Get rid of male belly fat, lose love handles, lose the beer belly, and build a body women want to touch. You can do it.
The Tao of BadAss - Videos and a great eBook to help you discover how chicks think when it comes sex and relationships.