You can get rid of love handles and increase your chances of getting laid in college
To lose love handles and build a body chicks want to touch means you have to make some serious changes in your lifestyle. First, let's deal with your focus. Are you intent on getting fat in college...or getting laid in college?
It makes your goals a lot more clear when we break them down to basic level, doesn't it?
If you've come to this site for any length of time, you know our main premise is: If you want to get laid in college, you need to look like and act like somebody she wants to go to bed with.
Male belly fat is a slam-dunk turn-off to college women...and it only gets worse when you get into adulthood. Getting rid of love handles now will save you a great deal of time, energy, and frustration after you graduate.
Lose Love Handles with These Food Strategies
* Getting rid of love handles starts with your diet. It has to change. It has to become more positive in terms of nutrition and you have to start eating less. Your present diet got you in this mess of flabby love handles hanging over your belt. Conscious eating will get you out.
* The university cafeteria is notorious for serving starchy calorie-rich foods. You must learn to eat like an Olympic or professional athlete, meaning you will know EXACTLY what you are putting in your mouth at all times. There can be NO mindless eating on your part. Becoming more mature means becoming more aware.
* Conscious eating is the name of the game. Focus on fresh fruits, leafy green vegetables, and solid protein sources (fish, turkey, skinless chicken breasts.)
* Exercise portion control. Stop loading up your plate. Stop going back for for "Seconds."
* Drink plenty of cold water with your meals. Forget about pop, diet pop, phony energy drinks, and chocolate milk.
* Get the crap snacks (cookies, chips, crackers, etc) out of your room. Replace them with fresh fruit and some nuts. Grill chicken breasts and keep them in your refrigerator freezer.
* Stay away from so-called "secret supplements" that are sold in health food stores and over the Internet. 99% of them are worthless.
* Stay away from protein shakes until you have been lifting consistently and hard for three years. They usually wind up putting more fat than muscle on guys. It is ridiculous to think that if you drink a protein shake, the mixture heads right to your biceps and chest muscles. Yeah...right.
If your really want to lose love handles, it will take a lot more mental discipline on your part to get the hang of eating like an athlete. A lot of maturity is involved in living consciously as opposed to living mindless and lazy about your health. However, you goal of getting laid in college each semester should decidedly outweigh the prospects of getting fat in college.
Get Rid of Love Handles with Strength Building
Although diet is easily the most important element for burning belly fat and getting rid of love handles, you still need to include exercise.
Every campus has a fitness center. You must become a regular there. Consistent workouts will help you burn even more calories, they will help you gain lean muscle mass, and they will increase your metabolism naturally. Lifting weights will completely change your body during your stay in college if you are true to your diet, focus on strength building lifts, and add some cardio.
* You will definitely feel awkward and uncertain when you first start going to the weight room. Do NOT puss-out. Keep showing up. It is no big deal if other guys are stronger or more muscular right now. It will not be this way forever. Don't think, don't feel...just do it. Part of becoming more mature means growing bigger cajones. This will be a good test...of testicle strength.
* Start easy. Do only a few sets (2-3) and a few reps (5-6) the first few times. You will be sore, but you'll get over it. If you have not been doing squats, deadlifts, dumbbell cleans, or kettlebell swings...you will definitely be real sore. Go easy the first two weeks. Remember, your body has been on automatic pilot accumulating fat...it does NOT want to get in shape.
* Always do a full-body workout. Make sure you hit shoulders, back, chest, abs, and legs during each workout.
* Hold your workouts to 45-60 minutes. Over an hour and you will start interfering with the muscle building cellular process.
* You CANNOT lose love handles by adding in more crunches or side-bends. You get rid of belly fat and flabby love handles by reducing your caloric intake and lifting to gain full-body strength.
* Stick to fundamental multi-joint lifts your first two years. These will include: Benches, Squats, Deadlifts, Dumbbell Military Press, Dumbbell Cleans, Pull-ups, Dips, Rowing, Cheat Curls, and Lat Pulldowns. Do not even bother with fluff exercises like wrist curls, triceps push-downs, etc. Stay old-school and get stronger.
You are NOT lifting to add bulk. You are lifting to add strength and become more defined. Women admire the "lean Hollywood look." They want to go to bed with guys who look lean, fit, and muscular...like they can last all night. They do NOT want bulky, blocky guys who look like Soviet weightlifters or offensive linemen.
You can get the kind of build that appeals to college chicks, but it will take time, effort, and focus on your part. Just like you study hard in your courses, you will need to study hard when it comes to changing your body.
Cardio to Help You Lose Love Handles
Running, biking, swimming, jumping rope, walking briskly...they all contribute to fat loss. However, just like you cannot exercise-off belly fat, you cannot run-off love handles. It is impossible to expend enough calories through cardio alone. You MUST adhere to a positive nutrition program that helps you create a slight calorie deficit each week to start melting off the pounds.
Stay focused: Are you intent on getting laid in college...or getting fat in college?
* Get out of your dorm or apartment for an hour each day. Get away from the computer, get away from the TV, get away from checking your cell phone every three minutes.
* It is best to shoot for 30-45 minutes of continuous activity each day. Even on the days you lift, you can do 30 minutes of cardio.
* Start slow with any cardio program. Even if you can only walk right now, DO IT. Don't sit in your room and feel discouraged. This is the first step to a brand new body. Trust me, you will get stronger each week. If you stay consistent and push yourself a bit every other week, you will notice a huge difference in your strength and endurance by the next semester.
* Every university has a track for the students to use. Find it and become a regular. If you are not strong enough to run around the track, start walking briskly around campus until you are.
* Your cardio CANNOT be mindless jogging. Just like your weight workouts, you will have a purpose each day.
* Some cardio days will be continuous, while others will be broken into intervals. Your goal will be to become strong enough to do interval workouts several times each week. These workouts amp up your metabolism and keep it burning belly fat long after you are finished.
There is no excuse for you remaining fat on a college campus. You can lose love handles and get rid of male belly fat permanently by being more mature and more aware when it comes to your health. Getting laid on campus becomes much easier when you look like a guy she wants to take to bed.
A Proven Program To Lose Love Handles
The best way to eliminate belly fat and build lean muscle mass is by following a proven program.
* His program is geared to all levels of fitness and perfect for guys are trying to fit in classes, work, study, and personal fitness.
* He focuses on helping you become much more aware about the food choices needed to burn belly fat and build lean muscle tissue.
* He helps you understand the need to recognize what thoughts and situations sabotage your goals to get rid of your love handles and become more muscular.
* Mike's program consists of eight progressive levels of strength training and eight progressive levels of abdominal workouts.
* The Truth About Six Pack Abs can be easily downloaded to your desktop so you can begin you personal program to lose belly fat and keep it off all through your college years. It will completely set you apart from the guys who are lazy, unmotivated...and NOT getting laid in college.
Like I said in the beginning of this article, there is no excuse for you to spend your campus years getting fat when you should be getting laid. College women want guys who are ambitious, self-disciplined, and take care of themselves. Male belly fat is a turn-off to them. You can lose love handles and get the "lean Hollywood look" with some time and effort.
Get off your butt and turn yourself into a man she wants to go to bed with. You can do it.
The Tao of BadAss - Videos and a great eBook to help you discover how chicks think when it comes sex and relationships.