You can lose belly fat and gain lean muscle to get a body women want to touch
The lean Hollywood look is what women want in the man they take to bed. You can burn belly fat, become more muscular and more defined with a better diet and purposeful workouts. It sure helps getting laid in college.
The basic premise of our site is: If you really want to get laid in college each semester, you must work hard at looking, acting, and talking like somebody chicks want to invite into their bed.
If you've visited our page on male belly fat you know it is a complete turn-off to women. Since they are the ones doing the choosing, they are NOT going to settle for cuddling up to a flabby, soft, unathletic body.
Spend a couple hours in the university library and grab a handful of "women's magazines." You will find comments, surveys, and even entire articles about their desirability for a trim, lean, male body next to them in bed.
College chicks...well, women in general, DO NOT want guys who look bulky, blocky, and swollen. The freaky steroid-look has been out since guys like Brad Pitt, Matthew McConaughey, and all the stuntmen in the movie 300 hit the theaters.
To them, guys who are lean with flat abdominals, and defined shoulder and arms throw off signals of testosterone, ambition, self-discipline, high-energy...and staying power in bed. It is like you are wearing a sign that is flashing..."Multiple Orgasms Guaranteed!"
Armed with this kind of information, you can start working on becoming the man she is searching for.
Here is one big motivating factor: It is much easier to lose fat and become more solid than it is to build up huge slabs of muscle without adding fat. If you can start making positive changes in your diet, and becoming more focused in your strength training and cardio, you will be well on your way to the lean Hollywood look.
Getting laid in college is much easier when you appeal to her physically before she even knows your name. Get this...talk about a crack up. One of the main reasons why women find the lean, athletic look so appealing is...because it makes guys look great in clothes.
Who wudda thunk it???
Burn Belly Fat and Get the Lean Hollywood Look
The whole key to getting rid of belly fat is getting control over your diet. University cafeterias, and the surrounding fast food and buffet restaurants beckon you with a tantalizing variety of processed foods that taste great because of the high fat and starchy carbs content.
You have got to discipline yourself from loading up at these places. They will make the Freshman 15 a reality before you can get a handle on the fat gain.
* Learn to eat consciously. Make sure you know COMPLETELY what you are putting in your mouth each time you have a piece of food in your hand.
* Learn to ask yourself, will this next thing I eat help me build lean muscle tissue...or go right to storage for more belly fat?
* More fresh fruits, more fresh vegetables, and more solid protein sources like turkey, fish (not fried), and skinless chicken breasts, are where you want to focus.
* Stay away from bread, stay away from the pasta bar, stay away from desserts. Which is more important to you...getting fat in college or getting laid in college?
* Drink as much water as you can throughout the day. Then drink some more. Being even a little bit dehydrated makes you feel hungry. Water helps metabolize fat, wash toxins from your system, and aids in organ function. Beer, energy drinks, pop, and sugar-rich fruit drinks are not even close.
* All of your workouts need to be purposeful. Your mind set in the weightroom and when you are out running needs to be: "I will improve in one small area today. I will get stronger. I will get more lean. I will get more endurance. I will get much tougher."
Gaining awareness and self-discipline in both your eating and your workouts require a huge leap in maturity. The majority of guys on campus eat unconsciously and workout without a daily purpose in mind. Your focus will definitely show significant results in 25-35 weeks.
I know that sounds like a lot of time, but when you see how a tight, athletic body makes you more desirable to college women, you will forget about the time factor real quick. Getting laid in college trumps the hard work necessary to set yourself apart from guys who are mindless about everything from eating breakfast to finding pussy.
Get the Lean Hollywood Look with a Proven Program
You are going to get the results you are visualizing much quicker when you go with a proven program for burning belly fat and increasing lean muscle mass. The Truth About Six Pack Abs has helped 1000's of guys get rid of male belly fat, lose love handles, and gain lean muscle mass.
Mike Geary is a natural bodybuilder with a degree in Exercise Science. His program is the best-selling one on the Internet.
* His program centers on teaching you about the continual need to make good food choices.
* Mike will educate you about which foods are best for increasing muscular strength and which ones are best for increasing flab.
* Although this eBook looks like a compilation of hundreds of exercises to get more defined abs, it actually only includes 20.
* You will get eight levels of strength training workouts and eight levels of ab workouts.
If you are serious about getting laid in college and you can see the value of achieving the lean Hollywood look, Mike's program is definitely worth your serious consideration.
The Tao of BadAss - Videos and a great eBook to help you discover how chicks think when it comes sex and relationships.