Getting laid in college means meeting more women each day
Learning how to meet college girls is the critical step that will help you talk with women your whole life. Getting laid in college will depend a great deal on your expressive skills.
Yes, it is true that college chicks enjoy sex as much as us guys...but that doesn't mean that they are ready to throw their jeans over your bedpost just because you made eye contact in the Chemistry lab. That is not reality.
In order to get laid, you have to become the man she wants in bed. Learning how to talk with a woman needs to become second nature with you. And, just like learning an athletic skill or a computer utility, it is something that requires practice.
For some reason, this scares the pee-pee out of guys. We need to change that.
Practice Talking To All Women Everyday
To learn how to meet college girls, you have to become comfortable talking to females of all ages. As uncomfortable as it may be for you, you will need to begin both talking and smiling to females on campus every day. But, don't worry. You do not have to pick the Homecoming Queen to get into a dialogue with immediately.
Just like in Little League when you start with a small bat and work your way up as you get older, practicing how to meet college chicks will work in the same way. As hokey as this may sound when you read through it...it flat out WORKS...and will cost you nothing but time.
* Everyday, just smile and say "Hello" to the very first woman you see on campus. It doesn't matter if it is the Head Majorette or the maintenance woman who cleans the halls. Just smile...say "Hello"...and continue on your way.
* Once you feel comfortable with that, smile and say "Hello" to three females BEFORE your first class of the day. That's it. You can count the lady at the cafeteria who serves you, a chick walking by you headed to her class, or an older adult you see on campus. If they are female...they count.
* When your comfort level is much higher, you need to up the ante. Now, on your way back to your place from class, find three more women and extend things a bit by smiling and saying, "Hello, how are you?" Be sincere. Be gentlemanly. Be gone.
* After a few weeks of this, your confidence level with college women is going to be much higher. Now, you can start making some conversation. Once again, you do not have to start with the best-looking chicks on campus, start with one of the regular women on campus that you've been saying hello to. It does NOT matter if she is 60. When you now smile and say, "Hello, how are you?" Listen to her response and hear her out.
Trust me, this low stress way is a great junior varsity strategy for learning how to meet college girls that you want to go out with. Getting laid in college depends on you becoming the best man you can be.
Opening Conversation with College Chicks
Starting a conversation with college women works best when you can remember this acronym: CHUTE
That stands for Clean - Humorous - Unassuming - make her Think - Easy (light). It's okay to be a bit a bit cocky, but not in a harmful, negative, barbing kind of way. That gets real old fast for chicks.
* Keep all of your openers clean. It shows a lack of class to use cuss words or crude sexual language. Even when the conversation takes off, keep it clean. Be the best man you can possibly be.
* Humor makes romantic music. Chicks love plays on words or teasing like they are little brats. What they do not like is biting sarcasm or ridicule of others. Be funny, but be clean and be positive. Here's something simple, say you're standing in payment line at the Business Office, you can eaily say, "Do they require exact change at this window?"
* Do not work hard to draw attention to yourself. The more unassuming you can be, while still appearing confident and aware, the attention you will receive. You do not need to be a know it all, you do not ned to comment on everything happening. Being courteous, being alert, validating her feelings, and always staying positive will set you way apart from the other guys wanting her attention.
* It's much easier to meet college women when you make them think. They remember you. It doesn't have to be on deep issues like the problems in the Middle East, mesothelioma, or immigration issues. Just asking the chick in front of you in the cafeteria, "Which is better for you, the apples or the donuts?" is light, funny, and makes her think.
* Opening conversations are always best when they stay away from charged subjects that breed deep opinions. Also, stay away from trashing professors, foreign TA's, or any other negative subject. Light and easy are the best topics when you are learning how to meet college girls.
Working on your expressive skills is just like working out at the university fitness center. The more you do it, the stronger you get. Do not try to be someone you're not. Work on becoming the best man you can be.
All of us struggled when we first started, but we muddled through and so can you. Getting laid in college is much easier when you know you can meet college women anytime and carry a conversation.
The Tao of BadAss - Videos and a great eBook to help you discover how chicks think when it comes sex and relationships.