Getting Rid Of Belly Fat
Lose love handles and burn belly fat to get laid in college
If you are looking for ways to burn belly fat, start with a proven program
Getting rid of belly fat is a must if you expect to get laid in college. You can lose love handles and eliminate belly fat permanently with a proven program and personal commitment.
Male belly fat is a turn-off to women. They want guys who have the "lean, Hollywood look." With chicks, you DO NOT have to be overly muscular to get laid. All you have to do is look like you are trim, fit, and athletic. (As a matter of fact, in just about every survey you see, chicks really don't care for guys who look like they dine on steroids and live in the weight room.)
If you have even the smallest goal of getting laid in college, then a commitment to burn belly fat through making good food choices and getting some form of exercise EACH DAY needs to be made.
Ways to Burn Belly Fat
Actually, there are no secrets to losing weight and burning belly fat. The factors that dictate fat storage and lean muscle mass development are pretty vanilla and boring. Getting rid of belly fat, losing love handles, and building lean muscle mass have everything to do with the quality of your nutrition and your commitment to regular and consistent exercise.
1. Start making good food choices - Sugar and processed foods are your biggest enemies. You have got to start paying attention to what you put in your mouth and how it affects either fat storage or muscle building. Using your meal ticket at the Student Union like a free buffet invitation will put three inches on your belly in just a few months. Stop eating pastries, bread, fried foods, and deserts. Replace them with fresh fruits and vegetables. Drink cold water instead of pop.
2. No more mindless eating - Snacking mindlessly on crap junk food while watching TV, or firing up your computer is the road to getting a fat belly. Start keeping more fresh fruit and nuts around your room. Every time you pick up something to eat, ask yourself, "Will this make me fatter or more muscular? Will this food help me be more appealing to women?" If getting laid in college is a legit goal for you, you'll do what it takes to eliminate belly fat and get rid of love handles.
3. Get an understanding of calories - A slight reduction in total calories each week will help you lose about a pound of fat. Yeah, I know you want to drop 25 lbs immediately and have abs that look like three miles of rough road...but it took several years to put on flab and it will take a few months to get it off. Also, be aware: If you eat too much "good food", you will put on fat. Be cognizant of your portions. You only lose fat when you establish a calorie deficit each week.
4. Get solid protein sources - The idea that you can lose fat and build muscle by drinking protein shakes is a bunch of nonsense. Those things are loaded with calories. Just because you eat protein, which is the main building block of muscle, doesn't mean all of those little molecules run right to your biceps and pecs. Protein that isn't burned efficiently gets broken down and stored as fat. Get your protein sources from solid food like fish, turkey, and skinless chicken breasts. (No KFC!) Solid protein sources force your metabolism to work harder and they make you feel satiated longer. Getting rid of belly fat means eating more intelligently.
5. Get on a proven program for building muscle - When you go to the weight room over at the campus gym/fitness center...have a plan. Forget about fluff lifts or specialized lifts (wrist curls, triceps kickbacks, concentration curls, etc) and work on basic multi-joint exercises like Bench, Squats, Military Press, Lat Pulldowns, Chins, Dips, and Rows. The very best proven program we have found for building rock hard muscle is Sean Nalewanyj's, The Truth About Building Muscle. If you want to get laid in college...get in shape at college.
6. Do some kind of cardio everyday - We're not talking about getting up at sunrise and running a bunch of mindless miles with the cross country team. If you are intent about burning belly fat and getting rid of love handles, then you ned to increase your daily activity level. College is the time to do it. On days you lift at the campus fitness center, you can walk right out the door and walk/jog easily for 30-40 minutes. On the days you do not lift, you can walk/run a little faster for 30-40 minutes. Once you get into better shape, start adding interval training. Every step you take brings you closer to getting a body that women will find appealing. Stop vegging out in front of the TV or your computer, getting laid in college can do wonders for your motivation.
7. Learn what foods, situations, and behaviors sabotage your fat loss/muscle building goals - If you want to eliminate belly fat, lose love handles, and gain lean muscle mass, you will be forced to make some serious decisions about some of the nonsense you are participating in with all the freedom of college. Pigging out at the local buffet in town, pounding down a six-pack each weekend night, and making pizza/burger runs after studying at the library WILL NOT help you get rid of belly fat...and get laid in college. Be smart. Be mature. Be more of a man.
Getting rid of belly fat is simple...but it is not easy. It will require dedicated commitment from you and hours of hard work. Not exhausting work, but hard work...and most of it will be mental because of the habits you need to break and the new choices you will have to make, but you can do it. Others have. The simple fat loss tips above will give you a good start.
The Truth About Abs
The Truth About Abs is a proven program to help you get the abs you have always wanted. It has helped thousands of guys lose inches and become more defined. Remember, the #1 focal point of chicks is a guy's abs. They could care less about a huge neck or 18" biceps. They want a guy who looks like an athlete (or a Hollywood movie star pretending to be an athlete.)
You can quietly become the Alpha Male - Chicks admire subtlety
The Tao of BadAss - Videos and a great eBook to help you discover how chicks think when it comes sex and relationships.
Return to Get Laid in College home page from Getting Rid Of Belly Fat page
Get Laid In College