Getting Ready For College
Getting ready for college entails a lot more than reviewing your college checklist and sources of financial aid. If your goal is getting laid in college, we'll give you college prep 101.
Listen, this information will probably be a bit different that what your Guidance Counselor gave you back in high school. There will be some similarities, but we will expand more on the social skills as opposed to giving your tips on studying and time management. I'm pretty sure your counselor covered that ground very well.
Don't get me wrong, those skills are imperative if you are to do well in class, get your degree, and land a solid job offer when you graduate. You're in school for one reason...to learn all you can...and be able to apply what you've learned to real life situations.
There is NO excuse for being a poor student in your studies because universities have a wealth of resources to help you. And, if you are to acquire the maturity of a man intent on getting laid in college each semester, you must strive to be the best you can possibly be in your studies.
The guys that fail are immature. Freedom and being on their own (along with beer and pussy) cloud their thinking, and they end up continually looking for situations (parties...hanging out...playing video games...) that do nothing to advance them AS A MAN.
Getting ready for college, to us, means you will have four years...all to yourself...to develop yourself into the best man you can be.
This means you will strive for excellence when it comes to competing in the classroom, developing manners and courtesy, learning to eat consciously and healthy, building your body, not being an asshole when you drink, and taking care of responsibilities without whining or procrastination.
When you focus on getting ready for college this way, centering on becoming the best man you can be...getting laid in college becomes much less difficult.
* Take an honest inventory of yourself. What academic areas do you need to focus on to get ready for college? Do you take poor notes? Do you procrastinate on large reports? Do you zone-out during lectures? Do you not participate in class discussion? Do you forget about test dates or study poorly for them? Do you fail to use the Library effectively? Get honest with yourself and establish some solid strategies to be the very best male student in each of your classes. Hold yourself accountable. Start acting like a man when it comes to academic responsibility. Chicks become real aware of guys who are quietly prepared and are gunslingers when it comes to nailing top test grades.
* Learn everything you can about taking care of the financial responsibilities on campus. Mommy should not have to do it for you. That is being a puss. Learn where you pay everything from your tuition to a parking ticket. Know the critical dates for ALL payments. When you are able to negotiate the university's financial system...and can then help a good-looking college woman with her situation...your odds of getting laid only increase.
* Learn everything you can about personal financial responsibility and being frugal. You will be amazed at all of the stuff you DON'T need. Start understanding the beginning elements of saving and investing. Learn how to shop with coupons. Walk instead of driving. Your parents will love you...and you'll have a lot more money for good dates when you start getting laid in college.
* Gaining maturity means demonstrating excellence without consciously drawing attention to yourself. Learn to be quietly great is all things you do. Every small courtesy, every A test grade, every simple donation of time or money, every personal record in your lifts at the fitness center must all be on the DL. Do them because you are a class male and that is what a man does. Yes, a great many of your achievements will go unnoticed...but there are a great many that will be. Don't worry about picking and choosing. Getting ready for college means you will work to be the best man you can be all day long...and keep it to yourself.
* Learn everything you can about making good food choices. College chicks are sexually attracted to guys with lean, muscular builds (the lean Hollywood look.) The university cafeteria can really undermine your efforts of getting laid in college because it is so easy to put on fat by eating there. The Freshman 15 is real. Do not allow it to sabotage you. Eating healthy in college requires being aware of everything you put in your mouth. Trust me, you will be amazed at the amount of fat put on by both your buddies and your female friends during their four years. Do you want to get fat in college...or get laid in college? Big decision.
* Getting ready for college includes creating a strategy for daily physical exercise. Get away from your computer, the TV, and your cell phone. You need to carve out 60 minutes each day to either workout at the campus fitness center, or do some cardio/interval training out on the track or through the neighborhood near campus. College chicks want lean, muscular guys in their bed. Male belly fat is a turn-off and a deal-breaker with women. Getting laid in college means you need to look like somebody she wants to invite into her bed. Learning the best ways to build muscle is every bit as important as learning the best ways to study.
* Learn everything you can about being a good listener...NOT a talker...NOT a problem-solver...NOT a nerdy know-it-all. Learn to listen effectively, to be supportive in both words and silence, and to validate the feelings of others. College guys are horrible in this area, and they continually sabotage themselves when it comes to getting laid. You can be different. There are plenty of books available to help you. There are even classes called personal communication that you can take. Study listening and conversation skills as intently as you would study a physics problem. These skills will elevate you through your entire career after college.
* Stay positive in words, actions, and body language. Getting ready for college means purging yourself of the need to be right all the time, anger issues, affinity for gossiping, and any other negative aspect that turns chicks away. Being positive does NOT mean you act like a fruity pep squad dork, it means looking for the best in situations, being grateful for all situations, and speaking in ways that applaud others. This is one of the most critical personal skills you can ever develop. Positive, easy-going guys are the ones getting laid in college.
This is a real basic getting ready for college checklist, but it is my guess that it looks a bit different from the one you got from your old counselor and your parents.
College Prep 101 has a whole new meaning on this site. Work hard everyday on becoming the best man you can possibly be and your chances of getting laid in college each semester will increase geometrically.
The Tao of BadAss - Videos and a great eBook to help you discover how chicks think when it comes sex and relationships.
Stay current on all news events with Naked TV News right from your computer - Fully nude female anchors keep you up to date.
Getting Laid in College