If you want to get laid in college, you must get rid of male belly fat
College weight gain decreases your chances of getting laid
The Freshman 15 is the name given to significant college weight gain that usually happens in the first semester. Male belly fat is a turn-off to chicks. Your chances to get laid in college decrease with every inch of flabby freshman weight gain.
We've got to be straight with you. Getting ready for college involves a lot more than finalizing college admissions applications, picking out new clothes, and decorating your room with some NFL posters. You are going to be on your own. You are finally going to get to be your own man...and with this independence comes the responsibility to make choices like a man.
If you are intent on getting laid in college, you need to make the choice that you will give women the best body possible in bed. You must commit to getting in shape...and staying in shape. You must commit to eating quality foods that will build muscle - not fat, you must commit to working out and doing cardio, and you must commit to learning what behaviors and situations will sabotage your goal to get laid each semester.
College is a time for independence...not laziness, mindlessness, or just going with the flow to nowhere. Now, you get the chance to act like a MAN and make solid, mature, grown-man decisions instead of just existing like some little dorm pussy. If you do not commit to forming the best health habits you can, building the strongest body possible, and studying chicks like they are a required class in your major...your chances to get laid in college will decrease each semester.
Is this the kind of college experience you want to look back on?
Causes of the Freshman 15
(Do you want to get fat in college...or get laid in college?)
1. The college meal plan and fast foods - Many of the food choices in a college cafeteria are carb-rich and fat-rich. They taste good, you can usually eat as much as you want...and they are loaded with calories. (Do I really need to discuss the poor nutrition found in fast foods?) Portion control and making good food choices are part of making mature decisions like a man. Any dorm pussy can gorge themselves on three helpings of pasta and two different desserts.
2. Easy availability of beer - Hey, who doesn't want to crack open a six-pack with the boys after class on Friday? However, beer is made up of carbs, sugar, and alcohol...three key components of fat storage. Most beers are about 150 calories. Figure running for about an extra 30 minutes to burn off just two beers. Be a man...make good decisions.
3. Late night study sessions - Late night snacks usually consist of pizza...loaded to the max. High-carb, high-fat, high-calorie. If you know you are going to be studying late, act like a man and pack a nutritional snack that includes fruit, some vegetable sticks, and a cold skinless chicken breast.
4. Staying up late with the guys - Making new friends is an important part of your college experience, but staying up late gets you in bad habits. You wake up tired, you don't get a quality breakfast, you graze on crap food, and you feel too sluggish to workout. Does this make a bit of sense to a guy who is intent on getting laid in college each semester?
5. Nobody is forcing you to exercise - Gone are the required PE classes or a coach making you do conditioning if you played sports in high school. You have all kinds of time and you've always dreamed of taking it easy. This kind of thinking feeds right into the Freshman 15. Now is the time to start thinking like a man and making a mature commitment to turn your body into an item women want to touch.
YOU, and only you, can make the decision to get fat in college...or get laid in college. The bad thing about the Freshman 15 is that it sets you up for maintaining bad habits that only increase male belly fat as you get older. Imagine how tough it is going to be to get laid 10 years from now when you have a 40 inch waist. College weight gain does not have to happen. Be a man and make mature decisions about what can sabotage you.
Do you want to get fat in college...or get laid in college?