Eating Healthy In College
Male belly fat and love handles are turn-offs to college women
Getting laid is college is much more difficult when you do not fall within the acceptable physical characteristics that college women desire in the guys they find sexually attractive.
As goofy as it may seem, girls on campus are NOT drawn to blocky, bulky guys who are built like NFL offensive linemen or Soviet power lifters. Although these kind of guys look like they could bench press a tour bus, that kind of massive build does not do as much for chicks as the ones on guys built like triathletes, professional soccer players, or Olympic athletes.
They want men who look fit, trim, and lean. You DO NOT have to be overly muscular for women to find your body appealing. This is great news because it is much easier to burn belly fat and gain lean muscle than it is to workout with the idea of putting on 20 lbs. of rock hard bulk.
To college women, a guy who is lean, with some definition, looks strong, and like he could last all night in her bed.
Think about it, what is a better goal, getting fat in college...or getting laid in college? This should be motivation enough to make good food choices throughout the day.
The university cafeteria can make it tough on first year students. Everything tastes good (because it is full of sugar and fats), there is plenty of it, and you can go back as much as you want for more. Healthy eating in college requires a leap in awareness and maturity.
Maturity comes in knowing how calories work, how food affects your body when it comes to building lean muscle or being stored as belly fat, and what you need to do each day to get the body that appeals to college chicks.
* Pass up anything made with sugar at the university cafeteria. Stay away from cereal, desserts, pop, and energy drinks.
* Go extremely light on pasta, mashed potatoes, baked potatoes, fries, and pizza. You do not need those kinds of carbs, or the oily fat in French fries and pizza.
* Drink at least one glass of ice water with each meal. Two would be even better. If you have a glass of milk, make it low-fat.
* Have a solid breakfast everyday, but stay away from the sausage, bacon, and home fries. Oatmeal and eggs are good, just watch portions.
* Get your protein from solid sources like skinless chicken breasts, turkey, and fish. Nothing fried. Watch your portions with steak.
* You need to have fresh fruit and at least one vegetable each meal. Two would be much better.
* Get rid of crap snack food in your room. Tell Mom not to send you cookies and candy. Keep fresh fruit and things like celery sticks close.
* Go easy on the beer during the weekends with your buddies. DO NOT pound down huge burgers or a bucket of wings.
This is by no means an exhaustive list to help you with eating healthy in college, but it will give you a good start. As you make good food choices more of a lifestyle habit, and watch a few of your buddies become flabby as the year progresses, you will add to this list.
Help burn belly fat with daily workouts either at the college fitness center or on the track. The best ways to build muscle begin with regular and consistent workouts that focus on gaining lean muscle mass.
You can handle eating healthy in college. If you feel yourself sliding back into making poor food choices, ask yourself "Is getting fat in college more beneficial to me than getting laid in college?"
You'll be right on track.
The Tao of BadAss - Videos and a great eBook to help you discover how chicks think when it comes sex and relationships.
Getting Laid in College