Getting Laid In College
How do I meet girls in college?
Exactly what do you want to get out of your college experience?
Getting laid in college each semester is a constructive goal that will enhance your campus experience and give you a whole new viewpoint on Life. You can get laid in college. You can meet college girls and date them.
Trust us. Re-focus. Getting ready for college has just taken on a completely different meaning. You are paying top-dollar to become more well-rounded by receiving a quality education. Make that your mantra.
Get Ready for College
Think about your campus. You've got a target-rich environment (ROTC talk for "There is nookie all around me at this place"), plenty of motivation, and the freedom to do just about anything you want...so what's the problem? How come you don't have a wallet full of phone numbers and three Tri-Delts following you around?
We think there are three reasons for this: (1) Getting laid is surrounded by more lies than a fishing trip with your Uncle Charlie, (2) Most guys don't understand that chicks take studying, just like the classes you attend everyday, and (3) there is not much reliable information available about approaching good-looking women.
Getting Laid On Campus
We understand chick psychology...well at least we think we do...because we've had to learn the hard way. We've been shutdown, iced, dissed, stood up, blown off...you name it. We've been down as far as cricket poop, but we battled back because we knew there was a better way.
What we bring to you are several proven strategies for elevating both your attraction skills and your social standing. A college campus is the perfect place to refine approaches you are going to use for the next 50 years of chasing chicks. You'll be surprised how quickly you find yourself moving up the Dean's List of quality nookie.
You can get laid in college.
How do we get from here...to there???
Let us give you a couple of easy tips to think about the rest of the day. Listening to the guys in your dorm or a bunch of all-talk, no-action Frat boys will get you nowhere. Keep your own counsel, study women like you would a required Social Science course, and always have courage.
1. Don't be a douche bag - Chicks are people, too. It is great to be cocky and funny around them, but not sarcastic or negative. Respect her feelings and talk as positive as you can on all subjects (No putting down professors, other guys in class, or strange people on campus. Leave that for the jerks using three pounds of mousse and dressing like a member of a boy-band.) Be the guy who quietly looks at Life with the anticipation of future positive experiences.
2. Listen to her and validate her perspective and feelings - Most guys are so caught up with discussing their self-perceived strengths, bragging about some diddly accomplishment, or looking to get attention by acting like a donkey that they blow it completely. I'm not saying be some weenie Nice Guy ...but you can certainly do everything in your power to quietly project being a Good Guy. The best way to do this is to listen to her and give her short, supportive validation on her insights. DO NOT TALK FOR LONG. Just give her enough positive feedback that will keep her talking and enhance your image in her mind.
3. Know who you are - You don't need to come across as a tough guy...or a guy with lots of anger issues to impress college girls. You don't need to be opinionated or fixated on one subject. (Chicks are easily turned off by guys who are TOO political...TOO religious...TOO into drinking...TOO into your iPod...TOO into working out....TOO anything.) They admire guys who have a quiet, positive, balanced approach to Life. They admire a guy with strong ambition who can keep his mouth shut.
4. Be current and confident without being an ass - This pretty much goes with #3. Quiet confidence must be mastered. It is something you need to work on everyday. Learn all you can about everything you can. Be observant. Read. Listen to others respectfully.
5. Be a physical man - Chicks admire a guy who looks lean, tight, and athletic. You don't have to look like a bodybuilder, but you need to look good with your shirt off. If you've got some flab, get a grip on your eating habits and start making better food choices. Do something active each day...either lifting weights or doing some kind of cardio for 30-40 minutes. You don't have to draw attention to yourself, Just Do It.
is it that some guys know exactly what to say?